At the intersection between tech, skills and market, we support digital transformation, from strategy to tech adoption. We have built up our practice around the uptake and development of new digital technologies, including the Internet of Things, AI and Data, and how they can be used to support sustainable and inclusive business outcomes.
We are regular contributors to tech, digital skills and net zero policies across the UK, Europe and more globally. We help corporate leadership teams understand what technologies are around the corner and why they should care.
We have a core team of committed and talented professionals to deliver impact-driven solutions for our clients.
We are now looking for a UK lead that can support the growth of our business across the UK. This is an exciting role for someone who has the ability not just to develop strategy but ensure it can be implemented.
The role is varied and intellectually stimulating. It requires curiosity, creativity and a real interest in establishing long-term partnerships with clients across the UK and beyond. Tasks include:
- Preparing and delivering the business plan for the UK and achieving the agreed P&L targets.
- Identifying leads and preparing winning proposals and tenders.
- Designing the methodologies necessary to deliver on the results we promise and offer differential value to our clients.
- Taking a lead on delivery and ensuring the client’s specific objectives and our own quality standards are met in each specific engagement
- Proactively using digital marketing and communication tools to strengthen our visibility in the market.
- As the business grows, building out the UK team and supporting their professional development, ensuring alignment with our values and principles.
A graduate, preferably with an MBA and with at least 5 years-experience in strategic consultancy, you will have worked with both public and private sector clients in the UK. Your skills include:
- An understanding of how technologies including as IoT, cloud, big data, cognitive computing, etc. can and will contribute to business outcomes.
- An ability to develop strategy, based on sound evidence-based methodologies and analyses that are results-driven.
- Visibility in the tech and business ecosystem, actively participating in events (panels, conferences, national and international)
- An understand of the dynamics of market competitiveness, innovative business models, etc.
- Experience in team management
- An ability to quickly learn how to use new tools, in addition to the standard office suite (Slack, Hubspot, Hootsuite …)
You are also:
- Quality conscious, attentive to detail and understand that how facts are presented has a direct impact on how well they are understood.
- A team player, able and willing to help colleague as well as understanding when to ask for their inputs and skills.
- Passionate about the digital economy and the creation of inclusive digital ecosystems
If you think your profile fits and would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter with:
- Details of up to 5 projects you have worked on in the last year, describing your role and how you contributed to its overall success.
- An explanation of why you want to lead BluSpecs in the UK.
- Your salary expectations and your availability.
- Closing Date: 17th April