Although our headquarters are in Madrid, we work with clients from all over Europe. No two tasks are the same and if we can promise you one thing, you will never get bored. You will work in a very dynamic team that continues to grow, and with partners across Europe with whom we work closely.
We are looking for someone who will learn and develop their professional career with us by:
- Working to understand well the objectives of each task.
- Contributing to the design of analytical methodologies aligned with these objectives, using the most appropriate technological tools and techniques
- Obtaining, analysing and verifying the validity of the data necessary to carry out the task and ensuring its robustness and relevance.
- Contributing to the preparation of reports in Spanish and English, developing a solid narrative around data and evidence.
- Supporting the design and execution of workshops in diverse subjects with varied audiences.
- Participating in the identification of new opportunities to respond to the need of potential and current customers.
- Supporting the preparation of proposals and tenders for business development.
- Attending networking events to develop their own knowledge, representing BluSpecs and being a visible part of the ecosystem.
- Actively participating in the community management of BluSpecs.
You will have two years of experience and preferably technical university degree (Science, Engineering or Mathematics).
Your skills and abilities will include:
- Analytical skills to see trends and patterns in data and draw relevant conclusions.
- Ability to develop interesting and well written narratives, without spelling or grammar mistakes.
- Knowledge of disruptive and emerging technologies such as IoT, cloud, big data, cognitive computing, etc. and the potential impact on business
- Advanced use of office and productivity tools such as Slack or Trello
- Excellent English and an ability to work in Spanish; other languages will be a plus.
The ideal candidate will also have the following qualities:
- You take responsibility for assigned tasks and achieve them in a guided but autonomous way.
- You possess a sense of aesthetics and design and attention to detail.
- You have a true passion for the digital economy and start-ups.
- You like to tackle new challenges and don’t stop until they have been achieved.
- You are committed to the company and are able to work in a team.
- You are willing to receive clear and honest feedback about your work to help you to improve.
Would you like to be a part of our team? If so, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary expectations, your availability and a cover letter with your answers to the following questions on a sheet:
- What are the main barriers to digital transformation?
- What do you contribute to BluSpecs?